Introducing - A 30 Day Book Meme..



"Memes are fun! Well, some of them are at least. 
That's why I've decided to participate in this one!"

Especially since its a 30 days meme!

The idea sounded fascinating..I found it on a blog (whose title I can't re-call but i promise to put it up once i do! ); this blog in turn led to me to another blog. The original source of the meme starter i could not trace. But i assume somebody came up with the concept and Chimneys and Magic decided to run one of her own.

I will try my level best to be regular..because you know thats the fun of the 30 day meme- 30 days of posting... The specifics such as beginning date etc seem very vague..
So I am going to go with what i can understand..
And make up some rules for myself..
I will post One day at a time..(I know i missed Day 1 and 2 but still..)
The original blogger (in my case) seems to have stopped after Day 3..so I am further baffled with this meme..). But I will keep it going on mine...
 Since its all loosely done..maybe i can adopt the meme..and become a host..would that be like cheating? O.o 
On second thought and since most of this post is a conversation with myself to start of with..I think I will adopt it..


Day 04 Favourite book of your favourite series
Day 05 A book that makes you happy
Day 06 A book that makes you sad
Day 07 Most underrated book
Day 08 Most overrated book
Day 09 A book you thought you wouldn’t like but ended up loving
Day 10 Favourite classic book
Day 11 A book you hated
Day 12A book you used to love but don’t anymore
Day 13Your favorite author
Day 14Favorite book of your favourite writer
Day 15 Favourite male character
Day 16 Favourite female character
Day 17Favourite quote(s) from your favourite book(s)
Day 18A book that disappointed you
Day 19 Favourite book turned into a movie
Day 20 Favourite romance book
Day 21 – Favourite book from your childhood
Day 22 – Favourite book you own
Day 23 – A book you wanted to read for a long time but still haven’t
Day 24 – A book that you wish more people would’ve read
Day 25 – A character who you can relate to the most
Day 26 – A book that changed your opinion about something
Day 27 – The most surprising plot twist or ending
Day 28 – Favourite title(s)
Day 29 – A book everyone hated but you liked
Day 30 – Your favourite book of all time

Post Adoption
Okay..so I have adopted this meme as of now..If anybody has an objection please do step forward and explain yourself.. I mean this genuinely..I need to know if I am plagiarizing or breaking an unwritten Blogging norm..
Since I am hosting the meme..I have made a new picture for it BUT remember to give credit to Chimney and Magic! :)

Okay...Um rules..30 Day meme starts as of Today- July 28, 2011..which means its will end on the 26th of August 2011 (right? O.o)
You can only do only one "Meme" a day..
Its alright if you want to skip days.. If you want to do a 30 day meme with different dates but the same questions I am using..you are most welcome... BUT please remember to credit Chimneys and Magic and me and also invite me!!! :D

Thats that..So let the meme begin....
Leave me your blog link in the comments if you are participating..
Have fun!! :D

Comments

  1. Cool!!

    Thanks for the invite. I'd love to join in - all the topics for the 30 days are real interesting. Only, I'll probably be the kind who'll be writing only once in a while or finishing the meme in 30 months, 1 topic per month. Just can't find the time to write...:(

    But, gonna be following your blog to see what you write for each topic...Do you update your facebook blog site every time you write a new post?

    n'Joy!

    p.s - I love the picture...where did you find it? Especially with that particular choice of books?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hie! I am so glad you could make it!!:D Its alright hence the option of do it at your own pace, I would love to see your pick for each question! Maybe you could do it as a note on facebook or sit down and do it as one looong post!:P
    I found it on a site called WeHeartIt. They have a wide array of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there, I just read your confusing email about the meme. Don't worry, you don't need to credit me at all!! I just stumbled across the meme when I googled book memes, so it's fine to make your own button because that's exactly what I did! I wasn't able to track down the original creator of the 30 day meme, so that's what happened. :S

    really cool blog, btw!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts