Day 15- Your favorite male character


Day 15- Favorite male character! 

OMG! This is one made me do cartwheels of joy across the universe (in my head).
the answer is very obvious, I am practically married to the guy!-(Kiwi Ivashkov nee Fruit).
I bet most of you have figured it out..for those of you who have not..
Here is 

Hint#1
Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy, #5)

Hint# 2

and to emphasize my point and a Hint#3..

You got it (by now you should have!)
Its is 
*drumroll*

Adrian Ivashkov 
from the Vampire Academy series

Why him?

He has stylishly messy brown hair
Emerald Green eyes
High Cheek bone 
Height- 6'2-'4 (I <3 tall guys!)
He is a spirit user ( a technical term from the series) and he has the ability to "walk into dreams"!!!

and he gets even hotter..
"I totally ruled high school. I was worshipped and adored- not that that should come as a shock"
- Adrian (Blood Promise)

“I’m like a fine wine. I get better with age. The best is yet to come.
- Adrian Ivashkov (Blood Promise)
Adrian: “And, I can visit people in their dreams.”
Christian: “Stop. I can feel there’s a comment coming on about how women already dream about you. I just ate, you know."
- Adrian Ivashkov & Christian Ozera (Blood Promise)

Comments

Popular Posts